NDSP DOES NOT REPRESENT THE COMPANIES LISTED BELOW - THIS IS ONLY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR VENDORS FOR CURRENT INFORMATION
HESS : CLICK ON WORDS CALENDAR TO DOWNLOAD HESS 2017 CONTRACTOR ORIENTATION CALENDAR
The afternoon class in
Watford City for Thursday afternoons is cancelled.
To note: this class is also
offered online through your ISNetworld account
Notice: DO NOT BE LATE TO TRAINING - NO LATE ENTRY WILL BE ALLOWED
To sign up email the address below & let them number of persons attending and to witch class date. Calendar for classes can also be requested at the below email address.
CLICK HERE FOR PDF INFORMATION FOR MARATHON CONTRACTOR ORIENTATION
- New registration process will go into effect on March 16, 2010. All contractors intending to attend orientation on March 23 and from that date on will be required to use the on-line registration tool.
- Regular Orientation will be conducted each Tuesday at 7:00 AM at the Day’s Hotel in Dickinson. Additional orientation sessions will be scheduled as necessary and will be available to register for through the on-line registration tool.
- You will be required to register for the orientation not later than 12:00 PM (MST) on the day preceding the orientation.
- OSHA 10 hr and DISA requirements are not affected by this new process and continue to be in effect.
- Accessing the On-line Registration Tool.
- The webpage with the On-line Registration Tool can be accessed by following the link:
MBI Energy Logistics, LLC Subcontractor Coordinator
12980 35th St SW.
Belfield, ND 58622
MBI Subcontractors need to contact
MBI Employees need to contact Training.
Anyone else taught at MBI is at the request of our customers.
MBI is NOT open to the public for training.
Statoil HSE Orientation
A Statoil site safety orientation must be received by each contractor and subcontractor employee that will be involved in safety sensitive work at a Statoil location. Orientation helps contractors and subcontractors become familiar with Statoil HSE policies, expectations, and worksite rules. Contractor employees may be asked for proof of orientation by the onsite Statoil supervisor.
StatOil registration fee is payable by credit card only.
Registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERRABLE between people. If notice is given at least (1) business day prior to class start date, you may request that the fees paid be transferred into another StatOil Orientation class date. If no notice is given, your fees will be forfeited and you must pay again to re-register.
Class ID: 20662 CEU's: 0Tuition: $50.00